Thank you for your interest in our Summer Internship Program! We are excited to offer this new experience for college-age individuals. The internship will go beyond the responsibilities of Summer Staff in years past. This role is perfect for you if you love summer camp, feel a call to ministry, or are looking for leadership and faith development.
As a Summer Intern, you will gain a variety of experiences in the following areas:
- Helping Directors facilitate camps;
- Helping lead games and activities;
- Assisting in the kitchen;
- Participating in facilities and grounds work;
- Getting the facilities and grounds ready for each incoming camp during the summer;
- Helping campers feel welcome, supported, and comfortable at camp;
- Ensuring our camp meets COVID safety and cleanliness protocols;
- Lifeguarding at the pool (optional; if you choose to get certified and lifeguard, you will receive extra pay).
The Summer Internship Program begins on June 7, 2021 (at 3:00 pm EST) and concludes on August 13, 2021. If you are unable to stay until the 13th, we can be flexible with end dates. Limited time off can be worked out in advance. Housing and all meals will be provided. In addition, you will be paid over the course of this internship.
This internship program could potentially count as class credit, depending on your institution’s requirements. Contact the Camp Minister and Manager, Ryan Wilkerson, at CraigSpringsRyan@gmail.com if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We look forward to receiving and reading your application!
APPLICATION DUE: MARCH 15, 2021
Questions, Concerns, or Comments? Email our new year-round Camp Minister and Manager, Ryan Wilkerson, at CraigSpringsRyan@gmail.com